Eco-friendly dry cleaning and laundry by BLANC Natural Artisan Cleaners
If laundry chores are getting on top of you, this might be just what you need! Especially if you like to keep an eye on what you put on your little one’s skin... because unlike conventional dry cleaners which use toxic and carcinogenic chemicals, BLANC use only natural and biodegradable detergents. Expect fresher, softer delicates processed with love by specialists, and some clever Woolmark approved technology developed for a gentle wet clean technique.
BLANC deliver to most Central London areas or if you prefer you can visit their stores in Notting Hill, Chelsea or Marylebone to drop off your load. This can include the whole household’s laundry, including uniforms, sports kits, shirts, and of course baby clothes - even those which are making you wonder why you ever thought cashmere was suitable for a sleepsuit!
The lucky winner will get natural cleaning, collection and delivery on all laundry items and anything with a dry clean care label, over the period of 3 months and up to the value of £500.
See below the Terms & Conditions to enter:
Additional Terms & Conditions:
- Closing date November 30, 2017. All entries will be entered into a prize draw and the winner will be drawn at random and notified by email by Blanc. The winner must claim their prize by December 15th 2017 or it will be considered forfeited and another draw will take place.
- This prize is valid for one household only.
- Entrants must have an address within BLANC’s delivery area, or be able to visit the stores in Notting Hill, Marylebone or Chelsea. Delivery areas can be found here https://blancliving.co/pages/home-customers
- Entrants choosing delivery must be available for collections and deliveries within BLANC’s regular time slots for each area, subject to availability.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Entry is limited to one per person.
- One winner will receive £500 credit for BLANC laundry, drycleaning, collection and delivery to be used over the period of three months between January 1 - March 31st
- BLANC laundry and drycleaning does not include cleaning of household items such as curtains or rugs, leathers, down- filled items, merchandise, wedding dresses, tailoring or alterations.
- No cash alternative.
- Entries can only be submitted online via the Angels and Urchins website.
- Entries made using automated competition entry systems or similar are not allowed.
- The winning entrant will be chosen at random by angels&urchins from all completed and valid entries received by the closing date. The decision is final and non-negotiable.
- BLANC reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of similar value at its own discretion.
- BLANC reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- BLANC’s normal terms and conditions apply https://blancliving.co/pages/terms-conditions
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
- BLANC Head Office is situated at Atelier BLANC, 16 Gorst Rd, London NW10 6LE Tel: +44 (0) 20 8004 2630