We are looking for an experienced sales expert to work on both our quarterly magazine, our dynamic website and our e-newsletters. The magazine is in its 16th year and we consider ourselves one big family. We are looking for someone to become a key member of the team. We have recently moved into a fun, quirky office space (complete with biscuits) close to Westfield.
We are looking for a motivated sales specialist who will be responsible for the acquisition of new advertising clients as well as nurturing established relationships for our popular/trusted lifestyle brand. The candidate will have strong experience within both print and digital sales. The areas of focus in this vibrant, growing company (angels & urchins) are Travel, What’s On, Fashion, Books and Parties. The candidate will have close contact with all members of the small, close-knit company.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maximising revenue generation to achieve set targets
- Working closely with other members of the sales team and monitoring publishing and advertising markets
- Support in developing and delivery of the advertising sales strategy
- Monitoring the media landscape for new opportunities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in media sales, ideally from a consumer publishing background
- Clear understanding of the print and digital media arenas
- Great attention to detail and a commercially driven nature
- Excellent organisation, communication and presentation skills
This role would suit an experienced, motivated sales professional with a can-do, positive attitude, who enjoys sales and building lasting working relationships with clients.
Approx 4-day-a-week job (hours during school holiday can be more flexible): work from home with one day in West London office. Pay is commission-based.
For further information on this unique opportunity please send us your CV and a short cover letter to Annie Reid by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark your email SALES POSITION. Replies ASAP or by Thursday 20 April 2017.