The lovely people at Frugi are kindly offering one lucky reader £200 worth of Frugi organic cotton clothing! View their beautiful new spring collection at welovefrugi.com
Frugi has a story to tell and a mission to accomplish: to show that superb design, great ethics and passionate people can help to change the world. Every year Frugi gives 1% of their turnover to charity through their project Little Clothes BIG Change. Frugi only use organic cotton grown by farmers they trust, their outerwear is made from recycled plastic bottles and they’re always looking for new ways to innovate and explore. Frugi is certified by the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard so their organic cotton is the gold standard. This means their cotton is super soft and snuggly, perfect for little one’s delicate skin.
Why do Frugi love Organic Cotton so much?
- No nasty chemicals or pesticides are used in organic farming
- Organic cotton is kinder to delicate skin
- Organic cotton is more durable and lasts so much longer, enabling you to hand it down for generations!
- Choosing organic helps to protect the planet and everyone living on it!
- Organic cotton uses less water than conventional cotton
- Organic cotton helps combat climate change by emitting 46% less greenhouse gases than conventional cotton (Soil Association)
To find out more about Frugi organic cotton please click here
To enter please answer the question at the end of the competition.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition closes 29th Feb. 2020
- Entry is via https://www.angelsandurchins.co.uk/competitions/
- Only one entry per email address
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or above.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase required
- The Promoter cannot be held liable for IT system failures or delays or loss of entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random shortly after the competition closes
- Winner will be notified by email by Frugi
- If the prize isn't claimed within one week, the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected.
- Total prize worth £200 and comprises of items selected by winner from the website www.welovefrugi.com
- The prize is as described and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel/transportation, souvenirs, gratuities, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the prize will be responsible for any such costs.
- If, due to circumstances beyond their control, Frugi/Angels&Urchins is unable to provide the stated prize, they reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your surname and county of residence being listed on the Frugi website if you are the winner.
- The Promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the draw at any stage if deemed necessary.
- Entry into this prize draw is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition is not open to employees of Frugi/Angels&Urchins, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
- Promoter: Frugi, Unit B, Hornsby House, Wheal Vrose Business Park, Helston, Cornwall, TR13 0FG.