Château St Pierre de Serjac located in the Languedoc, South of France is offering one lucky family of four the chance to win a four night stay, during May half-term 2019, in a luxury three bedroom villa with private pool, including breakfasts and kids club.
The estate blends the best aspects of traditional holiday options: the independence and privacy of a villa rental but with the services of a luxury hotel. Five star facilities include: a restaurant, an elegant bar, a magnificent heated outdoor pool, Cinq Mondes spa, complimentary bikes, tennis court and kids club.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize please answer the question below and to discover more about Château St Pierre de Serjac please visit serjac.com
- Competition closes at 23:59 on 30th April 2019.
- Subject to availability between the 25/05/19 – 01/06/19
- The winners will be picked at random by angels&urchins and will be notified shortly afterwards.
- This prize is non transferrable.
- Travel to the South of France is not included.
- All other costs are at the guests expense.
- Extra nights can be purchased from the prize provider.
- The prize provider for this competition is Chateau St Pierre de Serjac.
Chateau St Pierre de Serjac ensures the protection of personal data of users in accordance with the provisions of French law No. 78-17 Informatique et Libertés of January 6, 1978.
Chateau St Pierre de Serjac may collect the personal data of any person sending a question or request for information or applying for a stay online via the website www.serjac.com.
The information needed to respond to user requests, such as the user's first name, last name, address, and email, are indicated by an asterisk on the collection forms. If the fields marked with an asterisk are not filled, Chateau St Pierre de Serjac will not be able to process the requests of the users. For online reservation services, user data is stored on a centralized server hosted by our channel manager and online booking software provider Availpro,https://site.availpro.com/.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time and can contact us to let us know.
The user has a right to access their personal data stored by us and can request a copy of it, oppose the processing of his data or can request that it be amended, deleted or transferred to a third party. To exercise these rights at any time please contact us:
Domaine & Demeure47 Boulevard Pasteur34760 Boujan sur LibronFrance