Southbank Centre's Imagine Children's Festival returns in 2019 for 12 jam-packed days of February half term fun.
Captain Flinn & the Pirate Dinosaurs: The Magic Cutlass - 19 - 23 Feb
All aboard for a theatrical pirate adventure with live music, puppetry and dastardly dinosaurs.
Peppa Pig: My First Concert - 15 - 17 Feb
Join us for an interactive introduction to the orchestra with everyone's favourite Pig family.
Jacqueline Wilson, Malorie Blackman, Chris Riddell - 16 Feb
Celebrate 20 years of the Waterstones Children's Laureate by joining three incredible authors and illustrators who have held this role.
For more information about the imagine Children's Festival at the Southbank please click here.
To enter this competition, to be in with a chance of winning a family ticket to one of the events at the Southbank Centre's Imagines Children's Festival, please answer the question at the end of the competition
Terms and conditions:
4. Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Southbank Centre, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
5. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition
6. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for prizes lost, delayed or corrupted in transit to the winner.
9. The prizes are as stated in the competition text, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
10. Prizes do not include any travel or accommodation expenses that may be incurred by a prize winner in order to attend an event.
11. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
12. The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
13. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
15. Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
16. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
17. The Promoter is Southbank Centre, Belvedere Rd, London SE1 8XX